HAPPY FALL Y'ALL!

This is a punk blog about a punk zine based on a punk record label, so YOU might not understand.

Halloween Zine Soundtrack

It’s Spooktober and the Murder & mayhem Zine is out to celebrate Samhain!



You maniacs of mAyhEm, check your mailboxes for some madness!

Those of you who saw GEEKED in Raleigh last week already have the Halloween Zine! If you weren’t at Neptune’s, there still maybe a zine lying around there or upstairs; maybe there’s a few at Guitar Center too. I still haven’t been to Sorry State yet but I will try to soon. I also will try to spread subversion at the Cave in Chapel Hill this weekend. Y’all should go see POLLUTE. On October 5th!


If you missed GEEKED last week, y’all missed this:


I was gonna post the link to the pdf, but I still think that y’all don’t deserve it yet! So send me $2 and ur address https://www.paypal.me/murderandmayhem?locale.x=en_US and I'll mail you one; paper is punke anyway

Or join Anarcho-punk.net or contact one of the bands for a downloadable copy..

Speaking of bands, y’all should check out WHY,WHY? They’re a surf rock band from Asheville / Black Mountain, NC and they’re either shooting curls in the flood or stranded; check them out on the compilation https://audiomack.com/treyoftoday/song/toluca-lake?share-user-id=110183300 with the song “Toluca Lake” and if they are ok, look for a seven inch release by 2025.

Stay tuned to this blog throughout the month for more mayhem and other horrors! Until then, check out https://whywhyavl.bandcamp.com/album/demos WHY, WHY? Send them money cuz thoughts and prayers help no one! I say that, I don’t speak 4 them.

L8er master-baiters! 


No comments:

Post a Comment