NOW ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS!

Next issue and compilation is due out in March. We are accepting all contributions both writing and music in the month of February. Get involved! Contact me at treyoftoday@yahoo.com.

Happy 4/20! You Kunts!

 I have been meaning  to update this shit, but I have a life! I've been going to shows, playing bass, catching bass, eating ass, working, twerking, jerking, studying, and getting high! So 4give me and enjoy oi oi oi some videos of some shows that I went to recently. Read the next issue of Murder & Mayhem's Punk Zine 4 show reviews and shit talking! Look for it this summer until then, get high and listen to DAIKAIJU, my new favorite band, I saw them last week on my birthday, they were hella rad and so was NITE-NITE, whose bassist bought me a delicious shot of tequila and then produced a mickey's grenade. 

                                               my bud is flame, but on 4/15/2024 in Raleigh, 
DAIKAIJU provided the fire

GEEKED was fun as fuck,
what the hell is "egg-punk"
would the Angry Somoans be "egg punk?"
what about the Meatmen?
what ever happened to the word "goofcore?"
Fuck it, I saw GEEKED with TEEN MORTGAGE on 4/6/24, it rocked!


You know who doesn't rock?

The CIRCLE JERKS

I hate K. Morris! But for an unbiased review of the show read Jeff's take in the Sorry State Records' Newsletter on April 8th, 2024, I agree, but for you nostalgic, commercial, and posers, here's some footage:


Unlike the Sorry State shit-workers, I was not comped tix to The ADOLESCENTS show; I had to go sell records to Sorry State, to afford to see Jeff's band, SCARECROW; he treated me honestly and fairly. So if you need some meth or money for a show check out Sorry State in downtown Raleigh; Jeff will treat you well. I will trade shitty POLICE records to see ABSOLUT and DESTRUCT anyday! THis is punk:


I will have to go to Sorry State in the next day or two to sell some MISFITS and CRASS so I can see SCARECROW again, with DELETAR!


So if you are in Raleigh on 4/22, go to KINGS! I will be there; say hello and I'll give you a zine, if you can't make it, please download the latest issue of Murder & Mayhem's Punk Zine Murder & Mayhem IS RISEN here or the MP3's for the compilation here IS RISEN compilation featuring BORN AGAINST, DROPDEAD, THE LOUTS, and more mp3's



or stream on audiomack

and make sure to catch DELETAR on their US tour



No comments:

Post a Comment