NOW ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS!

If you are a horror punk or write scary poems and shit, I need you for the next issue and comp! Contact me at treyoftoday@yahoo.com.

Murder & Mayhem Summer Luvin Compilation

Happy Birthday! Mykel Board

 Hoy es el 31 de enero de 2024. So I must say happy birthday to my favorite writer, Mykel Board. I just finished reading Even a Daughter Is Better Than Nothing; I was thoroughly entertained and rarely grossed out. Board is also an accomplished haiku-ist, but us old punks know him from "You're Wrong" back when MRR was a thing. If you miss his column, he has a blog that's pretty much the same shit: Mykel's BLOG.

He was the inaugural centerfold for Murder & Mayhem's Zine, but more than that he's a rockstar! I made a playlist of Board doing various things on utube, including singing for ARTLESS.  Check it out my playlist for when ur Board

Buy his books here: thriftbooks-M.Board 

I will meet Mykel this summer if the dark lord allows.

Baywatch II, now it's sexy


No comments:

Post a Comment