NOW ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS!

Next issue and compilation is due out in March. We are accepting all contributions both writing and music in the month of February. Get involved! Contact me at treyoftoday@yahoo.com.

Murder & Mayhem Is Risen!


 Y’all knew that I was up to no good as soon as you heard I was back. Well, here’s another punk as fuk zine with a shitty compilation to go with it! I’ll give u fuckers the link to stream and it’s embedded on this shitty blog’s homepage: Murder & Mayhem is Risen (the album) the cd and cassette have way more shit and some A-sides! And bonus fuck-ups. PayPal me $1 for zine; $4 for zine and cd; or $6.66 for tape and zine. Or just donate to keep punk zines alive! TreyofToday@yahoo.com 

  
Send your address and what you would like Murder & Mayhem is dead or is risen tape or cd




No comments:

Post a Comment